Entry and Dress Code
Visitors are always welcome at Corowa Golf Club.
Visitors are required to show identification and sign in as a temporary member when entering the Club. In accordance with the Registered Club Act, an individual residing within a 5km radius of Corowa Golf Club must be a current member of the Club in order to enter the property. It is a requirement of the Registered Clubs Act that all visitors to a registered club provide identification when signing in.
The main requirements of dress regulations are that clothing worn is clean, neat and tidy in appearance.
CLUBHOUSE DRESS REGULATIONS
- Slacks, Tailored shorts
- Sports socks/ long socks
- Shirts (must have a collar or designer banded neck)
The following dress is not permitted in the Club at any time:
- Swimming attire
- Football shorts, socks and jumpers
- Basic T-Shirts with offensive motifs
- Masseur Sandals and moccasins (including Ugg Boots)
- Work boots (soiled)
- Jeans with cuts or slashes
- Midriff tops
- Bike shorts
- Shorts that are short eg: Hot pants or running shorts
For all standards not specifically covered by this by-law, the duty manager shall be the sole arbitrator in the clubhouse and the golf professional or his representative shall be the sole arbitrator regarding course dress standards. Management may object to any particular dress, even though it may in the letter conform to the above dress requirements. If in doubt please check with management, thank you.
GOLF COURSE DRESS REGULATIONS
- tailored shorts
- sports shoes
- shirts with collars, round or V neck
- Shirts with collars
- clean jeans
- golf or sport shoes
- tailored shorts with long or sport socks (predominantly white)
- short shorts
- sun frocks
- gym skirts
- strapless/thin straps or halter sun tops
Members and guests are expected to act in an appropriate manor on and off the course. We are committed to responsible serving of alcohol if you are not meeting these requirements you will be asked to leave.