Competition Days and Times
There are regular competitions and events open to members and visitors. Mens competitions are held on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, while Ladies competitions are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. The syllabus runs from March to February each year.
Download our 2017 Syllabus here.
There are seven major tournaments each year:
- Marcus Fraser Event in January
- Federation Classic- Australia Day weekend in January
- Easter Tournament
- Corowa Cup- Held in May
- Top Of The Murray Classic – Held in May
- Winter Tournament- June Long weekend
- Riverbelt Open in October, played at four different courses along the Murray River
- Murray Masters in December
For upcoming golf events, refer to the Calendar of Events or contact Reception (02) 6033 1466 for a copy of the current golf syllabus. See below for more information about competition times during the year.
To help you prepare for your game, we have provided a number of practice facilities for you, including:
- practice fairway
- hitting nets
- putting greens
- chipping area with bunker
Tuesday 7.00am to 8.30am
Enter at Club Auditorium
March to May
September to November
Saturday 9.12am to 1.31pm
Sunday 10.01am to 1.31pm